Tuesday 28th May, 18:00 – 20:30 at the Old Sheriff Court (SYT) G1 1TF
“SHOW AND TELL” where anybody can share what cool stuff they’ve built with the new Block Editor!
So far this is what we have in the program:
- Neil Scott will show us a Gutenberg block he has built.
- The meetup organising team will tell us what WordPress has in the pipeline for the Block Editor.
Get in touch if you have done something cool with the new editor, have had a go at writing a block from scratch or have found a smart feature you’d like to share!
In the meantime, here’s a couple of WordPress community posts you may find of interest:
* WordPress Editor guide from the WordPress Support team: https://wordpress.org/support/article/wordpress-editor/
* A proposal for the future from the WordPress Meta team: https://make.wordpress.org/meta/2019/03/08/the-block-directory-and-a-new-type-of-plugin/
* What’s new in Gutenberg, from the WordPress Core team: https://make.wordpress.org/core/2019/03/06/whats-new-in-gutenberg-6th-march/