Access by NFT Plugin allows users to define which Posts or Pages have limited access based on user’s wallet contents (NFTs).
Ex. let’s say you own Crypto Ducks Club NFTs and want your blog content to be available only to other Crypto Ducks Club owners – with this plugin, you can do that.
Requires dashboard.accessbynft.com account (API KEY).
Uses api.accessbynft.com to do the actual verification (verifies cryptographic signatures and token ownership).
– NEAR Wallet
- Unzip the file
- Remove the zip file, leave the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to “Access by NFT > Settings” and configure token ids
- Go to Page/Post and use Access by NFT Widget (at the bottom) to configure access restrictions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Web3devs Access by NFT Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Web3devs Access by NFT Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Mainnet / Testnet NEAR Protocol support