ACF Pro 5.9 comes with a duplicate row feature on its own. The “ACF Duplicate Repeater” plugin is no longer maintained.
Duplicate Repeater and Layout Fields in ACF Pro.
Supports all ACF Native fields.
Please head over to the source code on Github.
If you are looking for support on Non-ACF-Fields, there is some documentation in the wiki, that might come in handy.
Just follow the Automatic Plugin Installation procedere.
I found a bug. Where should I post it?
Please use the issues section in the GitHub-Repository.
I will most likely not maintain the forum support forum on wordpress.org. Anyway, other users might have an answer for you, so it’s worth a shot.
I’d like to suggest a feature. Where should I post it?
Please post an issue in the GitHub-Repository
Contributors and Developers
“ACF Duplicate Repeater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF Duplicate Repeater” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Non-Feature: Show deprecation message with ACF Pro 5.9+
- Feature: Insert duplicated item after the original
- Fix: empty oembed field value is sometimes
falseinstead of empty string
- Security hardening
- Fix: PHP Fatal in customizer
- Fix: Load assets only when necessary
- Fix: Duplicate Icon appears multiple times in repeater rows
- Drop Support for Github Updater
Release in the WP Plugin Repository.