This BadgeOS Add-on adds a shortcode to show or hide content depending on the user having earned a specific achievement.
Any content in a post or page enclosed in the shortcode [user_earned_achievement id=”achievement_id”][/user_earned_achievement] will only be shown if the current user has already earned the achievement with the specified id. This shortcode is fully integrated with the BadgeOS shortcode insert button.
Note: You will need to install the free BadgeOS plugin™ (version 1.4 or higher) to use the BadgeOS Community Add-on. This Plugin was tested up to BadgeOS 3.6.7.
- Upload, activate and configure the free BadgeOS plugin to WordPress.
- Upload ‘Achievement-Shortcode-Add-on’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Achievement Shortcode Add-On for BadgeOS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
test with newer versions, adjust to WordPress publishing, add screenshots
- Fix deactivation when BadgeOS is deactivated
- Add ‘before’ shortcode parameter to only accept achievements earned before a specific date
- Add closing shortcode surrounding current selection when using the BadgeOS shortcode insert button
- Use select2 for the achievement id shortcode attribute
- Finally fix translation domain
- Fix translation domain & add gettext calls
- Fix shortcode description & error message
- Initial release