Creates anchor links to heading tags in the content of selected posts, just like Github does within the Readme.md files.
Get involved and join Github!
- Select post type where the anchor links will be added.
- Disable CSS.
- PHP (5.6) & PHP 7
- Follow the standard WordPress plugin installation procedere.
- When installed, go to
Settings -> Add Anchor Linksand when should be applied.
I want to use the latest files. How can I do this?
Use the GitHub Repo rather than the WordPress Plugin. Do as follows:
If you haven’t already done: Install git
In the console cd into Your ‘wp-content/plugins´ directory
git clone https://github.com/vyskoczilova/add-anchor-linksor better type
git fork https://github.com/vyskoczilova/add-anchor-links
If you want to update to the latest files (be careful, might be untested on Your WP-Version) type `git pull´.
I found a bug. Where should I post it?
I personally prefer GitHub, to keep things straight. The plugin code is here: GitHub
But you may use the WordPress Forum as well.
I found a bug and fixed it. How can I contribute?
Either post it on GitHub or—if you are working on a cloned repository—send me a pull request.
Contributors and Developers
“Add Anchor Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Kybernaut\AddAnchorLinks::add_anchors( $string ) function available for custom calls
* Fix: Use escaping attribute on admin screens
* Add PHPCS & simple PHPUnit test
* Use Travis CI/CD (PHPCS, PHPUnit)
- Fix: Few typos in readme files.
- Fix: Post types error.
- Added: Notice about settings shown on plugin activation.
- Added: Constant ADD_ANCHOR_LINKS_DONT_LOAD_CSS (see Github).
- Added: Banner & icon image to the WP repository (by Dušan Konečný).
- Initial release