Adds an options page that has a dropdown menu of all your posts and pages. You select what author information you want to appear, and paste a block of text into the comment section. Use
%*% to break the text into seperate comments.
- This plugin’s readme.txt file was generated by the bitacre Readme Generator for WordPress Plugins.
Donations are graciously accepted to support the continued development and maintenance of this and other plugins. We currently accept Paypal and kind words.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the
- Upload this directory inside your
- Activate ‘Literal Shortcode’ on the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Browse to the
Add Commentspage on the Options menu.
- How do I add comments?
Browse to the
Add Commentspage on the Options menu and put your author info into the form. Paste your comments into the box seperated by
%*%. Click Add Comments.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Add Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added a line to check for empty input.
- First released version.
- There may still be bugs, but I can’t find any.