AdDefend is the world’s leading solution for adblock advertising since its foundation in 2015. With the help of AdDefend’s anti-adblock platform publishers achieve with our ad recovery service the upmost potential of their net reach at full predictability. Thanks to the reactivation of 21% of former lost inventory, their revenue can be increased significantly. The analyse-dashboard offers publishers personalized central access for reviewing reportings and managing their own campaigns. More than 150 premium publishers already rely on AdDefend.
By means of the AdDefend Easy Integration Plugin, publishers who have wordpress-based websites can now install AdDefend in a matter of seconds. You only have to configure it once using the parameters provided by AdDefend and it will do the rest.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/addefend-easy-integration directory, or install it directly via the WordPress ‘Plugins Add New Screen’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Settings->AdDefend integration’ screen to input the parameters provided by the AdDefend customer support team
From where can I get the integration parameters?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I put in the “images directory”?
If it wasn’t provided by AdDefend, then you will have to put in the path to where your images are stored in your server’s file system.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“AdDefend Easy Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- header forwarding bugfix
- internal proxy bugfixes
- implemented a test request
- content-proxy should now work on any server
- show more info in the plugin settings page
- cleaned-up the settings page
- tested against WP 5.8
- improvements to the script update method
- improve the automatic Cron job recovery
- content-proxy integration was improved
- the plugin settings page shows more information now
- bug fixes
- implement automatic Cron job recovery
- show the script cache status in the settings page
- show the cron job status in the settings page
- script storage fix
- Initial release