This plugin slows down the dropdown effect of the WordPress Admin Bar. By default (as of WordPress 3.1.x) the WordPress Admin Bar reacts to any mouseover by dropping down menu items. With this plugin you have to hover over the menu items deliberately in order for them to display.
No configuration necessary — just enable it and you’re good to go.
Visit the Add New Plugin page from the WordPress Dashboard, search for “Admin Bar Hover Intent”, and click install.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Admin Bar Hover Intent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Fixed timeout bug that caused a delay in the hover class leaving. Should have been fixed earlier, sorry!
* Trimmed up CSS comments a tad.
* Added missing add_action(). Forget it before because I’m dumb.
- Updated CSS to reset default behavior for second level down and beyond. hoverIntent is only active on first level of admin bar now.
- Standardized file and function names.
- Adopted Austin Passy’s improved class in rwi-admin-bar-hover-intent.php. Thanks Austin!
- Original version