Adds MySQL queries, rendering time (in seconds), and CPU load to your admin bar. If installed on a multi-site installation, output is restricted to super admins.
- Install via the WordPress admin panel or download from the repository and upload to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Admin Bar Queries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Bar Queries” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed Invalid argument supplied for foreach() when sys_getloadavg() is FALSE
- Added CPU load as drop down element.
- Fixed compatibility with php 5.2.4.
- Changed timer action output priority to 999.
- Reduced space needed for timer output.
- Initial release