This plugin allows to have admin panel in different language (for example, admin’s native language) from blog’s home language. This is useful when you have blog in e.g. german but you want to have admin panel in english.
This plugin works simply. It adds a “Language” form element in user profile.
It works in Dashboard as well as on the blog’s homepage.
- Upload ‘admin-language’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Your Profile’ page and set your default language
- Does the plugin affect to blog’s language?
No, it doesn’t
- I can’t find the ‘Language’ form element!
It’s under ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ element (4th from the top)
Contributors and Developers
“Admin Language” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors