Injecting ads inside the bbPress generated pages has never been so easy!
Interleaving ads between replies if the best way to monetize your forum.
Adding custom messages on page footer, you can easily invite user to sign up to participate the discussion.
Or, using a shortcode, display a sign up/sign in box (there are plugins that provide those kind of forms).
And why not briefing the forum rules just before the new topic or new reply forms?
- before and after the single forum page where all topics are listed
- before and after the single topic page where all replies are listed
- before the new topic and the new reply form (pretty useful to give evidence to your forum rules)
- between the topics and the replies blocks (perfect to inject advertisement)
- just before and after the single reply text (maybe not very useful)
In test mode the administrator can surf the forum and find out all injection areas and then configure them from the setting panel. Cannot be easier than that.
There is even the autocompletion for some tags!
Tips and tricks can be found on the [http://www.satollo.net/plugins/ads-bbpress](Ads for bbPress page).
For ideas and support use the https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/ads-bbpress. It’s a free
plugin made in spare time, be patience.
A designer available, for free, to create a logo for this plugin to be used in this page?
And maybe the top banner?
Contribution to the admin side translation https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/ads-bbpress
(will be downloaded automatically by WordPress, great feature!).
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
See the [http://www.satollo.net/plugins/ads-bbpress](official Ads for bbPress page).
Contributors and Developers
“Ads for bbPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 5.8 compatibility
- Readme fixes
- Translation fixes
- Fixed typos in the readme.txt
- Fixed the text domain
- Removed useless code with translation code
- First public release