This plugin combines the WPBakery Page Builder and the Advanced Ads ad management plugin in order to integrate ads and banners into websites built with that drag and drop page builder.
Ad Management Features
Advanced Ads is a powerful, but easy to use ad management plugin. Among the many features, you can:
- manage all kinds of ads like Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP), Amazon, Taboola, Tradedoubler, Getyourguide, Booking.com, Ezoic, media.net, The Moneytizer, Infolinks, Content.ad, Awin, or a banner from any other ad network
- show ads for mobile/desktop users only
- automatically inject ads into content, e.g. after specific paragraphs, headlines or images
- use Pro visitor conditions like browser width, geo location, browser language and many more
- benefit from dedicated Google AdSense support for all ad types (e.g. AdSense in.feed, AdSense in.article, AdSense Matched Content, AdSense Auto ads)
After activating this addon, as well as WPBakery Page Builder and Advanced Ads, you should find three new elements in the editor:
- Advanced Ads – Ad
- Advanced Ads – Group
- Advanced Ads – Placement
Each of them corresponds to the according element in Advanced Ads. You only need to enter the ID/slug of that element to show it in the WP Bakery Page Builder.
All elements are also grouped into the Ads tab.
Detailed Instructions with Images
Where to find the IDs?
Ads: Open the ad edit screen and stop the Wizard, if active. You should now see the Ad ID below the ad title.
Groups: The Group ID is listed in the Details column of the ad group list.
Placement: Create a Manual placement. Open the list of placements and click on show usage below the placement’s name. Extract the ID from the id attribute in the shortcode field
Contributors and Developers
“Advanced Ads for WPBakery Page Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Advanced Ads for WPBakery Page Builder” has been translated into 8 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Advanced Ads for WPBakery Page Builder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- swapped Advanced Ads brand icon
- updated screenshot
- ensured compatibility with WP 5.8
- updated Advanced Ads brand icon
- updated plugin description
- minor coding optimizations
- tested with WP 5.1
- updated reference to Visual Composer, now WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- made the plugin translation ready finally
- made the plugin translation ready
- fixed a bug when only VC Ads is enabled, but not Visual Composer itself
- first version