Add custom css in your site. Follow given simple steps to get your task done.
- Install Advanced Custom CSS.
- Activate Plugin.
- Insert CSS code in respected code blocks.
- Save settings
- And you done!
Control when to add CSS in page source
Set Global CSS
You can set global CSS rules that will be added to every page of website.
Set Post specific CSS
You can set seperate CSS rules that will be added only when single post is displayed.
Set Page specific CSS
Similar to Post CSS, You can set seperate CSS rules that will be added only when single page is displayed.
For more support Buy premium support
Use built in automatic installer or,
- Copy the plugin folder into /wp-content/plugins
- Activate plugin via the plugins page in the WordPress admin
- Go to Settings to configure.
- Added CSS rules makes no effect.
It seems to be other CSS overriding your rules. You can prevent this by adding !important in your rule.
Contributors and Developers
“Advanced Custom CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.