Argh… it turn’s out that I was having problems with postmeta and options data being mixed. There went a day’s coding a migrator when I didn’t need it and doubt you either.
Anyways, just use the autoload cleanup and enforcer. That’s still quite valid.
~~Migrate left over Advanced Custom Fields fields from wp_postmeta to wp_options while correcting autoload settings.~~
Convert previous ACF value migrations from autoload = ‘yes’ to ‘no’. This is very handy for performance optimization when you’ve got tens of thousands of custom fields. Can help drastically improve website load times.
- MediaBurn.org for development funding.
- Advanced Custom Fields for making custom WordPress site easier
- Viper007Bond for Regenerate Thumbnails Ajax’d code base.
- Željko Aščić of Tourist Playground for the plugin banner
- Implement ACF field migration
- Via Plugins > Install Plugins, Search for “advanced-custom-fields-migrator”
- Install “Advanced Custom Fields Migrator”
- Alternately, download
- Upload the
advanced-custom-fields-migratorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set options via Settings > ACF Migrator
- Migrate via Tools > ACF Migrator
- Can I sponsor …?
Yes. Any sponsoring would be greatly welcome. Please donate and let me know what’s wanted
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Advanced Custom Fields Migration Cleanup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add plugin banner by Željko Aščić
- Argh… Options go to wp_options no Posts postmeta to wp_options
- Add in migration reversion routines for ACF data that’s actually part of posts
- Cleanup verbiage
- Number formatting
- Rename Migration to General
- Add setting – Force Autoload ‘no’?
- Split access for edit_posts and manage_options
- Only worry about autoload ‘no’ for add_option
- Show success or not messages
- Add update_option failover for add_option
- Update General Settings screenshot
- Settings autoload no by default
- Migration routines in place
- Only ACF fields migrated from wp_postmeta to wp_options
- Bail before deleting postmeta on any failures – data integrity
- Hide Delete… setting
- Add in posts_to_migrate & posts_to_skip to postmeta selection query
- Add language POT file
- Add ACF Migrator in progress screenshot
- Naming and verbiage corrections
- MediaBurn, Viper007Bond, ACF thanks
- Installation direction updates
- autoload performance fixer verbiage
- Post Selection – select all notice
- Add screenshots
- Validate readme.txt
- first release