The hottest Pinterest Plugin on the Block
Advanced Pins provides the most popular Pinterest features without the price and is built right into the Block Editor.
We upgrade the Image and Gallery blocks for Pinterest optimization, and provide new Document controls for the entire post.
- Choose to enter a Pinterest Description for that image
- Opt an image out of the Hover Save Button
- Make any images a Hidden Pinterest Image
- Set a description to use for each image in that gallery
- Instantly create a Hidden Pin Gallery
- Easily set as many Hidden Pinterst Images as you desire
Hover Save Button
- Choose from three styles: Classic, Bold, and Round
- Customize the text to say anything you would like (Classic and Bold only)
- Decide where on the image you want the button to appear
- Customize your own button style using the CSS selector
- Choose to use a single Force Pin Image for the post
- Set a default Pinterest Description for all images on the page
Pinterest API Integration
Every click of the Save button pings opens a window by calling the Pinterest API to show a new Pin with the Image, Description, and Media you have set.
Question: Is Advanced Pins compatible with my other Pinterest plugins?
Advanced Pins may work with your other Pinterest plugins, depending on how they affect the DOM (the images on your page). If the other plugin touches the
data-pin-description or other data-attributes, then there may be Block Editor errors when both plugins are active.
However, if your other plugins do not touch images, then you can have them both running side by side!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Advanced Pins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Published to WordPress Repository