This plugin requires AffiliateWP v2.6+ in order to function.
The standard behaviour of AffiliateWP is to prevent affiliates from earning a commission on their own referrals, either via referral links or coupon codes. When this plugin is installed and activated, affiliates will be able to earn a commission on their own referral links or coupons if they make a purchase.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins → Add New → and type this plugin’s name.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“AffiliateWP – Allow Own Referrals” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AffiliateWP – Allow Own Referrals” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “AffiliateWP – Allow Own Referrals” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Improved: Tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Fix: Inactive affiliate’s referral links could still store a visit.
- Fix: Affiliates who are logged into WordPress can now earn a commission on their own purchases
- Initial release