A easy plugin to import dummy data for themes by Aki Themes.
- https://pxhere.com/en/license [CCO License]
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for Aki Toolkit
- Activate Aki Toolkit plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Appearance -> Demo Data
- Download aki-toolkit.
- Upload the ‘aki-toolkit’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate Aki Toolkit from your Plugins page.
- Go to the Customizer (Appearance -> Customize) to add custom color to your site.
- Where I can see the Settings?
Check all the available options inside Appearance > One Click Demo Import
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Aki Toolset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Opus Blog demo data
- Rewrite and use Advanced Import
- Loaded preview image from github
- Added Opus Blog Plus Demos
- Submitted on .org