Say goodbye to intrusive, low converting pop-ups. Boost your revenue and optimize coupons/discounts with an intelligent gamified sales chatbot.
Looking for 5x conversion rate?
Playful haggling: Gamify your webshop shopping experience and let your visitors play for their discounts.
Want to earn more while saving even more?
Optimized discounts: Give discounts when needed and as much as necessary with a sales chatbot.
Struggling to get more emails?
Grow your list: as an incentive-based solution, visitors will give their email after a successful haggling session.
Take a look at how Alkubot works in our Demo Store
How to install Alkubot:
Create an account and follow the installation instructions HERE.
Alkubot will turn casual, hesitant visitors into a returning buyers.
Negotiator Bot: Imagine that a potential buyer is browsing your store. But somehow he is not committed to buying so he is thinking about leaving. That’s when Alkubot comes to save the day. By starting a negotiation chat with the visitor, Alkubot can playfully sell your products by giving a discount. This way a hesitant buyer becomes a returning one.
Optimized Conversion: Most customers are price sensitive, that is why they search for another store when they see that the price of a product is too much. An already left customer can be attracted back to the site by using remarketing techniques and giving discounts. Alkubot saves these costs for your webshop while increasing conversion rate.
Gamified Shopping: Instead of using outdated and frustrating pop-ups, you can get your visitors buying from you with a gamified and interactive way. With the help of Akubot, visitors have to work for their discounts, this way, they value it more. Instead of fixed discounts, Alkubot helps the seller and the buyer finding the ideal discount rate.
- Quick Settings: Even with only one input and Alkubot is ready to make deals. Just set the maximum discount that Alkubot can give and it is good to go.
- Max Discount: Set a maximum discount and Alkubot will find the price point that would make the visitor buy the product.
- Deal Button: You can set up a deal button on the product pages so the visitor can start negotiating for the product right away.
- Email Lists: Alkubot can even ask for an email address before giving a discount code so you can grow your email list.
- Multi-language: Alkubot automatically knows the language of your website and will use this to communicate with the visitors.
- Detailed Chatbot Settings: Customize when Alkubot pops up and start doing its job: should it pop up after x seconds or when the visitor tries to leave the page etc…
- Quick Pause: In case you want to pause/restart your Alkubot campaign you can do that with just one click.
- Stats: See all the statistics you need, like how much revenue Alkubot generated for you, how many discount codes have been used, etc.
Please note that Alkubot requires WooCommerce plugin installed on your WordPress site.
FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
1. Visit “Plugins > Add New” 2. Search for “Alkubot” 3. Activate Alkubot from your Plugins page. 4. Create an account on our website and follow the installation instructions detailed [THERE](https://www.alkubot.com/)
1. Upload the alkubot folder to the /wp-content/plugins/directory 2. Activate the Alkubot plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress 3. Create an account on our website and follow the installation instructions detailed [THERE](https://www.alkubot.com/)
What is Alkubot?
Alkubot is an negotiator sales chatbot that helps your store increase conversion rates by selling products to hesitant shoppers.
All this, by haggling with shoppers while they are browsing your store.
Is Alkubot available for my eCommerce store?
Right now, Alkubot is available for WordPress stores that have WooCommerce installed on it.
Gradually, we will integrate Alkubot with other eCommerce platforms, like Magento, Shopify and Unas.
In case you need a custom integration, then do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I install Alkubot?
For WordPress stores that have WooCommerce installed on it:
Get the plugin: Go to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins/ Add New and search Alkubot. Install it and activate it.
Alternatively, you can get the plugin from the WordPress Marketplace and upload it in /wp-content/plugins
In case you need assistance we are here to help, contact us in your admin panel or email@example.com.
Is Alkubot available in multiple languages?
Yes! Right now you can use Alkubot in English and Hungarian. More languages are coming!
In case you don’t see your language in the above list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to add it.
How to start using Alkubot?
After installing Alkubot to your WordPress site (see: How can I install Alkubot?) a quick setup wizard will guide you through the process of setting up Alkubot for the first time. First, you need to pick if you want to use Alkubot for a given product category, certain items or all for your products. Then, set up the maximum percentage of discount that Alkubot can give to a visitor. And that’s it you are done!
What is the pricing of Alkubot?
You can find out more about our pricing HERE
Contributors and Developers
“Alkubot – Gamify discounts, sell more and give less at the right time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Security fixes
- More accurate chatbot timing/display settings: webshop owner can specify when chatbot shows up.
- Only one alkubot coupon usage is allowed per product.
- Variational products with price range could be bargained.
- Chatbot got a new and modern design.
- Bugfix: Bargain can be disabled for variations that have sale price
- WordPress plugin reworked
- Now the dashboard is hosted on Alkubot servers
- Dashboard got a new design with extra features
- Bugfix: coupon code usage tracking
- “Go to cart” CTA shows up when bargain is finished
- Bargain for variable product improved
- Add product to cart without reloading the page can be turned on/off from settings
- CSS property inheritance problem resolved
- Ajax -1 error response caused by WP cache resolved
- Some minor bug fixed on admin side
- Error reporting enabled during Alkubot related requests
- Alkubot status remote checking
- Woocommerce’s deprecated function replaced: get_product()
- Chatbot can handle decimal values
- Product page title notifies, when Alkubot sends a new message
- Some minor design bugfixes
- Alkubot now can handle products with multiple variations.
- Alkubot released