Simple and effective tool to boostup your site’s speed and performance and it makes wordPress loads faster in a few clicks.
It gathers wordPress, server configuration & database informations.
- Database Optimization
- Site Information
- Image optimization(Compress Images)
- Lazyload Images
- Minify HTML,CSS and JS
- Disabled and Combined Google Fonts
- Complete Caching pages
- Plugins and comments cache
- Preloading the cache of pages
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Concatenation of JS and CSS files
- Disable Emoji
- Advanced Cache Rules
- Easy import/export of settings
A clean database runs more efficiently and it also helps to speed up your site.
- Delete Post Revisions
- Delete Auto-draft posts
- Delete Trash posts
- Delete Trash comments
- Delete Spam Comments
- Delete Unapproved Comments
- Delete Expired Transients
- Optimizing Tables
- WordPress Info.
- Server info.
- Database Info.
- WordPress constants Info.
- Directories and sizes Info.
- Active & inactive themes.
- Active & inactive plugins.
- Filesystem permission Info.
- Compress Original Images
- Auto-Compress Images
- Compress different image sizes
- Resize Images
Lazyload for images,iframes and videos
LazyLoad delays the loading of images,iframes and videos on your website,until the user scrolls down the page and actually needs to see them.
We do this in an SEO-friendly way.
Minify HTML,CSS and JS
There are several advantages in delivering minified content to final users.
- Faster loading times
- Saving in bandwidth usage
- Lower resource usage
Disable Google Fonts
Google Fonts can be a great addition to your website that considerably improves your typography
- Caching of all the pages for quick viewing
- Caching for mobile visitors.
- Caching for logged in users.
- Preloading the cache of pages.
- Reduction of the number of HTTP requests to reduce loading time.
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression.
Concatenation of JS and CSS files
The files are processed and the optimized versions are stored in: cache/smack-optimize
- Disable Emoji will reduce the number of external HTTP requests.
Advanced Cache Rules
- Cache Query String(s)
- Never Page Paths(s)
- Never Cache Id(s)
- Never Cache Cookies
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“All-in-one Performance Accelerator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgrade to get compatibility with wordpress 6.1.1
- Updated : Latest CSS & JS libraries
- Improvements & Bug fixes
- Added : Database Cleanup Options, Revisions optimization, Auto-Save Controller.
- Initial beta release version.