This is a simple plugin to add GA4 support to AMP and insert GA4 tags into your AMP WordPress pages or posts.
*Requires the AMP Plugin
Roland Farkas – https://github.com/rolandfarkasCOM
David Vallejo – https://github.com/thyngster – https://github.com/analytics-debugger/google-analytics-4-for-amp/blob/main/ga4.json
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder or download the plugin using the plugin installer.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
How do I use this plugin?
Simply insert your GA4 MEASUREMENT ID in to the form on the settings page.
UPDATE v1.1.1 – Added addittional options in the admin settings.
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“AMP Google Analytics 4 Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AMP Google Analytics 4 Support” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “AMP Google Analytics 4 Support” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin released.
- Updated Uninstall Process to purge data.
- Corrected a file name.
- Updated deactivate and insert
- Updated Plugin Directory
- Removed / from Plugin Directory
- Added Support for AMP Reader Mode
- Added more options in the admin settings
- Fix session calculator
- Fix Typo on the admin page