This plugin lets you customise the Status Bar of Android devices running Android 5.0 Lollipop. Simply activate the plugin, customise the settings, and away you go!
This plugin also lets you:
* Customise the Status Bar colour for your home page, Pages and Posts separately.
* Add an icon that appears on Android when the user is multiasking
* [New] Set colours for Post Categories (only the first colour will be applied where a post as multiple categories)
I would like to thank those who have downloaded the plugin and suggested improvements, reported bugs and generally helped to make the plugin better. You can submit bugs, suggestions or contact me directly here.
This plugin uses code by Mike Jolley.
- Upload the
android-50-lollipop-status-bar-customiserfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set some Colours, Upload a Icon, and Save settings.
Contributors and Developers
“Android 5.0 Lollipop Status Bar Customiser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed vibration option due to changes in Chrome security policy
- Added Category support – you can now set custom colours for each category (but only one colour will be applied for posts with multiple categories).
- Added vibration option for supported devices [Deprecated].
Due to changes in the Vibration API, this feature has been marked as deprecated, and will be removed in the next release.
- Minor copy change to clarify icon size (192px by 192px)
- General improvements to the plugin
- Added option to customise Icon (credit to Wesley Griffiths for the suggestion)
- Bug fixes for pre-PHP 5.4 compatibility (credit to Demetrius Schwab for the bug report)
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug with Home Page setting
- Added Home Page colour setting
- Initial release
- Customise colour for pages, posts and homepage