Easily add “Apply with LinkedIn” buttons to your posts and lets you customize them. Let people apply
to your jobs using their LinkedIn profile. Receive applications to your nominated email address.
The plugin features an options page in which the following can be configured:
- Display options: Custom styling option, adds a containing div with classname which you can style in your stylesheet
- Configuration options: Web service based webhook to insert applications directly to your database
**Credit to Martijn Heesters and everyone at D-media.nl for starting this plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and move the
apply-with-linkedinfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation you can configure the plugin using the
settingslink or the menu
- Set up the API key in the settings
- Use the shortcode example to add buttons to your post
- Don’t forget to change the email address in the example to your own!
- Can you customize this plugin for me ?
Sure, just contact our company http://www.applymetrics.com for more information
- Where can i find more info on how to get an API key ?
Please visit the developer section on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/secure/developer
Contributors and Developers
“Apply with LinkedIn buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to handle French Language (fr_FR)
- Updated to retrieve full profile (subject to LinkedIn approval)
- Updated stable release (removed debug alerts and prompts unless specifically configured)
- Updated stable release (back working again)
- Omportant message: This plugin will stop working after July 31, please read the description section!
- Also added above message to the settings page
- Added important message: This plugin will stop working after July 31, please read the description section!
- No changes in code/functionality
- Added ability to set the button size
- Updated screenshot
- Added ability to set a logo image, add a cover letter and set the theme color of the popup
- Security update, better textfield sanitization
- Changed the email address in the example because users didn’t fill in their own
- Added check before executing shortcode that stops execution if the authors email address is used
- Updated screenshot
- First stable release