Send notification to Android & IOS app users whenever post is published or updated using Google service, Firebase Cloud Messaging / Firebase Push Notification. By default it is set to topic post so make sure your application user subscribes to topic post.
* Notify on post publish/update with image
* Control directly from post sidebar
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/arrowdan-notifierdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->ARROWDAN Notifier from WordPress screen to configure the plugin.
- From the option put Firebase Server Key in Server API Key field.
- After saving API Key you can even test notification.
Can I send notification to other topic ?
No. You can send notification only to topic post.
Contributors and Developers
“ARROWDAN Notifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“ARROWDAN Notifier” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “ARROWDAN Notifier” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Notification with image and post ID added
- Option to disable Notification and Image Notification
- Notification can be directly controlled from post
- First version.