This plugin adds attribution inputs to the media uploader and “edit media” page. It includes a number of creative common license, public domain, fair use, and standard copyright. It will link back to the author’s page at either the end of a post/page and/or the attachment page. If you have a Flickr API key, it can automatically pull information for Flickr images (copyright, author name, title, description, etc).
It adds a few settings to the Media settings page. You can add a Flickr API key, or display Creative Common logos for their respective licenses.
To style the attributions, I’ve added these CSS classes:
- a2k-container – A div that contains all of the other elements
- a2k-sources – Contains the text “Source:” or “Sources:” depending on the context
- a2k-title – The attachment title
- a2k-copyright – The copyright information. It may or may not contain an img tag, depending on your settings
- a2k-author – The author information. If an author link is provded, it will contain an a tag.
Feel free to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any problems or questions.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Attributron 2000” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release