The plugin provides feature to enable/disable auto login when user register
- Enable /disable auto login from admin
- Upload the folder “auto-login-when-resister” to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Enable/ disable ‘Auto Login When Register’ setting by going WP-admin -> Settings ->Auto Login When Register
- No technical skills needed.
20 June 2020
Sorry but not work... :/ Need update...
3 September 2016
It works as advertised!
Contributors and Developers
“Enable/Disable Auto Login when Register” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Enable/Disable Auto Login when Register” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
This is first version no known errors found