Make Your Site Content Generator
Say, you have a plugin that converts a certain shortcode into generated data and you don’t need to write anything else.
In that case, just use this plugin to create posts automatically with the preset text contents. It will make your site a content generator.
%date%– the post creation date
%time%– the post creation time
- the Task Scheduler plugin.
auto-post.phpand other files compressed in the zip folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
How to Use
- Make sure you have installed and activated the Task Scheduler plugin.
- Define a
Taskvia Dashboard -> Task Scheduler -> Add New Task
- In the
Select Actionscreen of the wizard form, select the
Contributors and Developers
“Auto Post for Task Scheduler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.1 – 07/06/2016
- Fixed a notice of using a deprecated function.
1.2.0 – 01/18/2016
- Added the
%time%variables so that the creation date and time can be inserted in the post.
1.1.0 – 07/03/2015
- Added the ability to set custom fields (post meta) (requires Task Scheduler 1.0.2 or above).
- Added the ability to set custom post type slug when a desired post type is not listed.
- Fixed an issue that post type could not be set.