Autocomplete Wizard plugin helps your users find what they are looking for better and faster. No more searching in the dark, no more 404 errors! Autocomplete your content and redirect your users.
The shortcode adds a dropdown SELECT field with automatic redirection, based on user selection. The function does not interfere with the native search form and can be placed anywhere in a post or a page. The plugin works with jQuery1.9+ and 2.0+.
- Upload the autocomplete-wizard folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Review the options and set the labels (Settings -> Autocomplete Wizard)
- Review the shortcodes (Settings -> Autocomplete Wizard)
- Publish your post or page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Autocomplete Wizard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Autocomplete Wizard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress compatibility
- UPDATE: Updated WordPress version
- UPDATE: Updated plugin URL
- SECURITY: Sanitized options
- FIX: Removed unused option
- FIX: Fixed custom taxonomy query
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed chosen.js library and switched to datalists (huge performance gain)
- IMPROVEMENT: Added purecss.io
- UPDATE: Updated selection library to latest version
- UPDATE: Tweaked styles
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved select field responsiveness
- IMPROVEMENT: Cleaned up and merged JS code and enqueue actions
- IMPROVEMENT: Optimized included images (kraken.io)
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed an obsolete file
- IMPROVEMENT: Category extraction now works with all child categories
- Added form responsiveness
- Added highlight colour picker
- Removed an extra comments check
- Fixed a form issue
- Removed duplicate CSS rules
- Fixed an empty line causing a header error
- Fixed the readme.txt plugin version
- Initial release