Allows to display parameters returned by Aweber using shortcodes.
You can use these shortcodes:
[awber_params] will embed the name parameter
[awber_params email=”1″] will embed the email parameter
- Install and activate the plugin
- Admin->Settings->Schogini Awber Params-> enter the page as given in the examples
- Activate parameter passing in Aweber form advanced settings
- Use shortcodes [awber_params], [awber_params email=”1″] in your blog or page (in text mode)
Contributors and Developers
“Aweber Params Shortcode – Schogini” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Decoded .
- Typo fix
- Added admin settings menu to enter values and also write to .htaccess
- Fixed the readme.txt after the WordPress.org feedback to a more safe way to add the new lines
- Initial Release