Adds a new Widget in your Dashboard and your Theme to show a list of online/offline registered users by some display options.
- Show only selected roles users (none and all are the same thing, empty are not displayed)
- Categorize the view per roles (prints role title and a list of it’s users)
- Show author links (prints the user_nicename as a link to each users author page)
- Show author gravatars (new design format!)
- Dashboard widget!
- Upload and activate!
- Include the widget in your template and configure the options.
- How can I get rid of the dashboard widget?
Look in the Screen Options tab in your admin bar.
- How can I get rid of the widget title?
Just leave it blank.
- How can I change styles?
Just override ’em in your theme css file.
- I got lost…
Get sure your theme supports widgets. 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Awebsome! Online Registered Users Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Awebsome! Online Registered Users Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed CSS for online / offline status with no gravatars shown
- PHP5 required
- Revamped code using APIs
- Fixed bugs
- Deprecated all SQL messy code
- Increased performance
- Added gravatar support
- Added new screenshots
- Added dashboard widget
- Added nice PHPDOC compatible documentation
- General code clean up
- Changed readme.txt descriptions
- Born with basic functionality and w/o documentation!