Plugin providing shortcodes and functions to allow different content to be served to different types of device (Desktop, Tablet, Phone); also includes checks on types of device (iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone) and mobile browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, WebKit).
The following shortcodes are available:
* iswindowsphone (alternative shortcode iswp)
* iswindowsmobile (alternative shortcode iswinmo)
All shortcodes available as functions with an azc_md prefix for calling from themes, other plugins, etc. For example, is_mobile available as function azc_md_is_mobile.
Uses PHP Mobile Detect class, the lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices (including tablets), from http://mobiledetect.net/.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
To install the plugin copy the azurecurve-mobile-detection folder into your plugins directory and activate it.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I request new features?
Yes, I’m hapy to add features where possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“azurecurve Mobile Detection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Mobile Detection plugin:
- Fix bug in menu
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Update to use version 2.8.32 of PHP Mobile Detect class
- First version