Let your community members show their love by adding a like button to BBPress topics. Instalation takes a few minutes, just throw the shortcode there!
Use the shortcode [bbpressliketopics postID = postID] to show how many likes the post’s got, overwrite the second “postID” by the post id
Use the shortcode [bbpressliketopics_withlike postID = postID] to show how many likes the post’s got and allow users to like it, overwrite the second “postID” by the post id to be liked
Use the shortcode [bbpresslikesonauthor author = authorID] to show how many likes the post’s got and allow users to like it, overwrite the “authorID” by the user id to be shown
Use the shortcode [bbpressmostliked qty = qty] to show the most liked topics in a list, overwrite the second “qty” for a number to specify the quantity.
Use the shortcode [bbpressrecentlylikedbyuser userId = userId] to show the most liked topics in a list, overwrite the second “userId” by the user id to be shown.
- How do I install it?
Check the shortcodes at the installation tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“bbPress Like Topics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Small fixes and improves on the shortcodes
- Organizational changes
- Name Changing
- Shortcode for getting likes on author added
- Ajax support and check if user has already liked
- Incessantly tested, unlike functionality added, support to more than one per page.
- More than one of the same bug fix
- List most liked topics
- JQuery compatibility issues fixed
- Now it’s possible to show the posts the user recently liked