Best Configuration provides a set of useful configurations for admin backend and frontend, such as:
- Enable/disable WP REST API
- Remove Welcome Panel from WordPress Dashboard.
- Remove admin bar
- Remove only the author link from comments list
- Set the number of revisions to keep for all post types
- Set the excerpt length
- Enable Shortcodes for the Text Widget
- Enable Drag & Drop in Pages
- and more…
Made with WP Bones
WP Bones is a little Framework that provides a set of tools and rules to makes easy to write a WordPress plugin or theme.
The aim of Bones is achieve to write a Plugin or Theme look like a Laravel Framework application.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire content of plugin archive to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (deactivate and reactivate if you’re upgrading).
- Done. Enjoy.
Contributors and Developers
“Best Configuration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- test for WordPress 4.7
- update framework
- add General options
- add enable/disable WP REST API
- add pure css switch
- add security fix
- add other stuff
- First release