Best Foot Forward provides an easy way to automatically create a featured post list by utilizing the WordPress tagging system. No need to create manual lists. No need to create categories. Just tag and you’re done. You can use tags such as “featured” or “favorite”, or any other words that you desire. If you want to chain tags, you can do that too.
- Takes the pain out of creating featured posts lists.
- Multiple tags can be displayed at once.
- The number of posts shown is configurable.
- The sort order can be set to ascending, descending, or random.
- Unzip the entire
best-foot-forwarddirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go into Presentation/ Widgets and drag the Best Foot Forward Widget onto your sidebar.
- Add a comma-separated list of tags into the Tags: field in the widget.
- Tag those posts with a word that you’ve included in the “Tags” field to display them automatically.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Best Foot Forward” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors