This plugin add some functionalities to the Oxygen Editor.
- Oxygen Structure opened by default on editor loads.
- Back to templates/pages menu in dropdown menu.
- Display the current template/page name you are editing.
- Some editor UI improvements.
There are no settings for the plugin. Just install it.
Note: if you are running Oxygen version 3.9 or below, you should use BEFO v1.1.
better editor for oxygen from within your WordPress plugins Add New page and install.
- Click on the
Downloadbutton to download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
better-editor-for-oxygenfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Better Editor for Oxygen” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Total revision of the plugin.
- Compatibility with Oxygen v4.
- Fixed some css issues.