The plugin is activated on your site automatically after being installed, automatically replacing the default loading spinner of Woo, by one more showy and especially sticky, much easier to see than the base. Thus allowing users less used to online stores not to get stuck while performing a search in the product database or similar.
- Mejora la experiencia de usuario de los visitantes de tu web, gracias a este ligero plugin, que transforma la transición predeterminada de woocomerce en una mucho más visible y animada.
- Install Woo better load spinner from the WordPress Plugin Directory. Or, if that doesn’t work:
- Upload the “Woo better load spinner” directory to your “wp-content/plugins” directory.
- In your WordPress admin, go to PLUGINS and activate “Woo better load spinner”
- Everything is done!
Is this a heavy plugin?
No, it is prepared and studied to the millimeter so as to have no impact at all on your site.
I’ll need more help please!
Please go to the plugin’s support forum on WordPress.org and post a message (include a link to your site if possible).
I need some functionality that the plugin currently doesn’t support. Can you help make a custom version?
I am currently not available for any custom work.
How was this plugin made?
Woo better load spinner was created using specific codification and developing an specific spinner for the web performance.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“better load spinner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “better load spinner” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of the plugin