This is a widget that places a different Bible passage in your sidebar each day. It takes you through the Bible in a year.
- 0.2 – Added option to link verse along with several version choices
- 0.1 – Initial Release
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ft-bible-reading-plandirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the widgets control through the Design menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to one of your sidebars and optionaly change the title.
- Where can I find help or make suggestions?
- Who developed the reading schedule?
Dr. Nathan Finn, currently at SEBTS and publishing online at http://betweenthetimes.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Bible Reading Plan” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bible Reading Plan” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.