A WordPress plugin for easy creation of Polish “public information bulletin” (Biuletyn Informacji Publicznej, or BIP) websites by NGOs and institutions.
Available in Polish and in English.
The plugin adds a new type of page to your WordPress installation, called a “BIP page”.
In accordance with the Polish public information access act (ustawa o dostępie do informacji publicznej), each BIP page displayes the following information in its footer:
* the date of its creation,
* the date of its last modification,
* its author.
Additionally, the extension automatically creates a rudimentary editable main page for your BIP (containing all the information required by law), as well as a page with basic usage instructions (also required by law).
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- BIP Organization Info
- BIP Search
- BIP Pages
How do I report a bug?
Please submit a new issue in BIP for WordPress’ github repo.
Contributors and Developers
“BIP Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“BIP Pages” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “BIP Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Key modules of BIP main page are now editor Blocks (Org Info, Search, and Recently Modified)
- Added redirect from /bip/ to BIP main page
- Added ability to select BIP main page as site front page
- Added help & instructions on what is required to be published in BIP by law
- Added schema.org microdata markup for better consumption by machines/bots
- Removed automatic widget creation (buggy, and conflicts with other plugins)
- Handful of various bug fixes