A WordPress plugin for easy creation of Polish “public information bulletin” (Biuletyn Informacji Publicznej, or BIP) websites by NGOs and institutions.
Available in Polish and in English.
The plugin adds a new type of page to your WordPress installation, called a “BIP page”.
In accordance with the Polish public information access act (ustawa o dostępie do informacji publicznej), each BIP page displayes the following information in its footer:
* the date of its creation,
* the date of its last modification,
* its author.
Additionally, the extension automatically creates a rudimentary editable main page for your BIP (containing all the information required by law), as well as a page with basic usage instructions (also required by law).
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- BIP Organization Info
- BIP Search
- BIP Pages
How do I report a bug?
Please submit a new issue in BIP for WordPress’ github repo.
Contributors and Developers
“BIP Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Key modules of BIP main page are now editor Blocks (Org Info, Search, and Recently Modified)
- Added redirect from /bip/ to BIP main page
- Added ability to select BIP main page as site front page
- Added help & instructions on what is required to be published in BIP by law
- Added schema.org microdata markup for better consumption by machines/bots
- Removed automatic widget creation (buggy, and conflicts with other plugins)
- Handful of various bug fixes