BlackBox is symfony like unobstrusive debug bar attached to the top of the browser window.
How can it help you with development:
1. instantly inspect global variables (GET, POST, COOKIE, SERVER)
2. debug both frontend and admin area
3. executed MySQL queries and time it took to execute each query (useful for finding slow queries)
4. profiler for measuring performance of your plugins and themes
5. errors occurred when loading WordPress page
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“BlackBox Debug Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BlackBox Debug Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.