A WordPress plugin that adds block pattern layout.
- Block pattern for statistics
- Block pattern for Heading, Text and Button
- Creates a category called ‘Patterns Collection’ for the above two patterns
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Your block patterns will be available to select from Dashboard > Click on the plus icon in the editor
> Patterns > Stats or Heading text Button.
= Its not working.
Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Block Patterns Collection.
Contributors and Developers
“Block Patterns Collection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors