NOTE: This plugin has been replaced by the official Bloglovin’ Button.
This widget was created by pipdig.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add your Bloglovin’ link to the options page under Settings > Bloglovin.
- You can now add use the widget called Bloglovin’ Widget anywhere you like.
- I installed the plugin …what now?
After installing and activating the plugin, you will need to go to Settings > Bloglovin’ in your WP dashboard. On this page, enter the link to your Blog’s Bloglovin’ profile (not your personal profile). Now your follower count will be fetched twice per day. You can now display the widget anywhere you like.
- Do I need to log in to Bloglovin’ or enter my user details?
Nope! This plugin won’t request any details other than a link to your blog’s profile on Bloglovin’. You do not need to log in to your account or give any private information.
- Why hasn’t my follower count updated?
The follower count is updated twice per day via the WordPress cron.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Bloglovin Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bloglovin Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Updates to allow compatibility with the upcoming release of WordPress 4.3.
NOTE: This plugin has been replaced by the official (and free) Bloglovin’ Button. You should uninstall this plugin as soon as possible. This plugin is now bundled with our premium WordPress Themes instead.
- Initial release!