Use this Plugin to get your MedalTV Clips and add them to a WordPress Page with the Shortcode [medaltv]
Settings for the Application are available under – WordPress Admin > Settings > BB MedalTV Plugin
Options on Shortcode
videos=x (x being the number of videos to fetch from MedalTV
title=0 (0 to disable the Video title display)
grid=1 (1 turns on a 2 video per row grid)
Medals iFRAME does not work on mobile phones – I think this is a Medals.TV Problem as a Raw IFRAME test gives the same output.
- Upload “boingball-medaltv-shortcode-plugin.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Get a Medal Private API Key from https://docs.medal.tv/api.html
- Find you Medal UserID by visiting your page and checking the URI – For instance my Medal.TV page is https://medal.tv/users/3971756 – 3971756 is my UserID
- Enter your MedalAPI Key and UserID on the Settings Screen – WordPress Admin > Settings > BB MedalTV Plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Boingball Medal.TV ShortCode Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- secured the inputs and outputs of the admin panel
- added Grid Format for wide pages
- Missing a ? causing Autoplay to start
- Settings Menu Added
- Initial release.
Hope you enjoy!