BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync lets BuddyPress xProfile fields synchronise with WordPress user fields with a user interface completely fused inside the BuddyPress profile fields management.
Let us know you care about this plugin
Please let us know how much you care about BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync Plugin development by rating it (5 stars).
- Upload the
bp2wp-full-syncfolder to the
- Activate the BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Disable the default BuddyPress Profile Syncing option form “Settings > BuddyPress > Options”
- Assign your BuddyPress profile fields to current WordPress user fields through the BuddyPress Profile Fields Menu
- Update a BuddyPres profile or register a new user through the BuddyPress registration page
- Check the WordPress user profile to see if it is in sync with the BuddyPress profile
Contributors and Developers
“BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “BuddyPress to WordPress Full Sync” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: Jun, 16th, 2021
- Compatibility check.
Release Date: Oct, 19, 2020
- Fixed user_url sync. The fields was synced using the usermeta table but this field is on the users table.
Release Date: Sep, 30, 2020
- Fixed a bug that was not syncing fields when the user was added from the WordPress Backend.
Release Date: Oct, 26, 2019
- Fixed a bug that broked up when BP2WP Full sync was active and BuddyPress not.
- Fully tested on WordPress 5.3 and PHP 7.4
Release Date: Nov, 22th, 2017
- Fully tested on WordPress 4.9
Release Date: Jun, 9th, 2017
- Fully tested on WordPress 4.8
Release Date: May, 1st, 2017
- Removed unnecessary action hook bp2wp_profile_update.
Release Date: April, 27th, 2017
- Added a new profile field syncing: “locale”.
Release Date: 10th April 2017
- Fixes the meta box description.
Release Date: 9th April 2017
- The sync also works if editing users on the WordPress back end.
- Now the sync fully works in two ways: BP to WP and WP to BP.
Release Date: 29th January 2017
- Initial beta release.
- A full beta testing