The Brag Box is the perfect solution for spreading the love and promoting positivity throughout your user-based website. Simply paste the
[brag-box] shortcode into the content editor or widget area of your choice, visit the page you posted it on, and brag about a fellow user, friend and/or co-worker who deserves it!
Users must be logged into WordPress to submit brags. This keeps users accountable for their submissions and helps prevent spam posts from unknown sources.
- Quick and Easy Brag Creation – Simply fill out the two Brag Box input fields, click the ‘Submit Brag’ button, and that’s it. Your brag will now be available for all visiting users to see.
- User Specific Brag Deletion – Easily delete brags posted from your account with our front-end trash button, perfect for accidental submissions or brags with typos. The front-end trash button will only be available for your brags, so you need not worry about other non-admin users deleting your submissions.
- Hide Brags with One Click – Admins can easily hide brags from the brag box by clicking ‘Move to Trash’ from the WordPress admin panel. Although brags won’t show in the brag box once moved to the trash, we still save them for your personal record keeping.
- Real-Time Brag Filtering – Find what you need in an instant without having to reload the page.
- Instant Response Time – Submit, delete, and filter brags, all without reloading the page.
- Mobile & Responsive – Functional across all device sizes.
- Internet Explorer (IE)
Can I customize the brag box’s title and styling?
Why are the form fields to submit a brag missing from the Brag Box?
The form fields will only show if you are currently logged into WordPress. By having users login, it keeps users accountable for their submissions and prevents spam posts from unknown sources.