Browsee helps you prioritize your product based on how users are using it. It automatically understands what your users like and where they are experiencing issues. Say goodbye to guesswork in funnel analysis and try out this new and intuitive way to understand your users.
- Website Recordings – Gain visual insights into user preferences and pain points with Browsee recordings, offering AI-tagged recordings to get pinpointed sessions to watch.
- Funnels – With Browsee funnels you can watch just the sessions where users drop after each step. Stop guessing why your users left, watch their reactions to your product.
- Page Performance with Heatmaps – Analyze user interaction through clicks, scrolls, and attention tracking on a page to comprehend user behavior patterns.
- What are the broad category of users on this page ? – Watch a page’s crowd simulation to watch hundreds of journeys on a page simultaneously. Instantly see broad segments of users and understand their behavior.
- User Experience Issues – Browsee automatically identifies where users are frustrated using their click pattern and page browsing and tags these sessions. Watch them to understand common experience issues.
- Segments -Seamless integration without code, freeing you from tech dependencies. Track metrics retroactively and enhance your dashboard with crucial segment data graph.
This plugin provides a simple installation of Browsee on your WordPress site, giving you immediate access to all Browsee features. Mostly Browsee can help you questions like:
The Browsee plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and
you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard. For a step-by-step installation guide, check out integration doc.
Alternatively, you can install manually:
- Download the Browsee plugin as a zip file.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After installation, configure the plugin by visiting Settings -> Browsee in
your WordPress admin panel and then enter your Browsee Project Key. You can find
your Project Key from your Browsee dashboard.
Do I need a Browsee account to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up for a free Browsee account which provides access to all our features like recordings, heatmaps, crowd simulation, errors and latency, and rage clicks.
I’ve integrated Browsee, what now?
You can now see session recordings on our Dashboard. You can start building heatmaps and funnels. Any changes will be reflected immediately. For more ideas on how Browsee can help you checkout this article.
How do I remove Browsee from my site?
You can deactiviate/uninstall this plugin at any time to remove Browsee from your site. You can also remove the Project Key and it will automatically deactivate Browsee.
What are Browsee’s Terms of Service?
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Browsee” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.