Add thumbnail column to plugins displays thumbnails for WordPress plugins on the plugins list page, on admin (wp-admin/plugins.php).
Brozzme Add Plugins Thumbnails would help to easily identify plugins. Add your own thumbnails for premiums or personal plugins.
Just activate plugin to see thumbnail.
- Icon width and height
- Round icon
- Reset transients
- Transient expiration
- Add your special thumbnails
- thumbnail from wordpress.org repository
- thumbnail fallback with text, random colors or your own thubnails
- specials links to the thumbnails
- Upload “brozzme plugins thumbnails” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Manage options in Brozzme->Plugin Icons if needed.
Contributors and Developers
“Brozzme Plugins Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- compatibility fix with other plugin
- bugfixe on Brozzme plugins css
- add filter for premium or unknow plugin
- add setting page for specials plugins
- delete transient
- curl functions replace with wp_get_remote
- Initial release.