This plugin is used by Stripe Connect Platform accounts to transfer a percentage of WooCommerce sales to Stripe Connected Accounts. This is often referred to as “split-pay”. Store owners have the ability to set the percentage of each sale to be transferred to a Stripe Connected Account.
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- Transfer a percentage of each sale to a connected Stripe account.
- Optionally exclude shipping before calculating the transfer amount.
- Optionally exclude taxes before calculating the transfer amount.
- Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Set custom transfer percentages at the product level.
- Transfer tab available in WordPress dashboard displaying a summary of all transactions.
- Upload “bsd-split-pay-stripe-connect-woo.zip” through the WordPress plugins menu.
- Click Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Stripe Connect Split Pay to configure options.
- Check out our documentation for additional information.
Contributors and Developers
“Split Pay for Stripe Connect on Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Sanizations and escapes for WordPress.org compliance.
- Fixed bug preventing the saving of WooCommerce products.
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.4.5.
- General bug fixes and security improvements.
- Added a premium feature allowing administrators to configure different split percentages at the product level.
- Removed Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings (plugin now automatically excludes both).
- Fixed a bug with the Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.2.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.1.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.1.
- Minor tweaks to installation instructions and screenshot.
- Complete code refactor to streamline plugin.
- Tested with WooCommerce v5.2.
- Moved plugin settings menu.
- Added plugin link to documentation.
- Updated to use WooCommerce currency setting.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.3.2
- Updating licensing platform to Freemius
- Fix for plugin update banner
- Rewrote Stripe routine to handle multiple sites
- Some code refactoring for efficiency
- Added check to verify Stripe source ID matches existing WC ID
- Fixed update banner image
- Updated Transfer section total record count to include test/live mode filter
- Fixed WordPress support tag
- Implemented new Transfers section, including Stripe reference IDs
- Filter the Transfers section based on Stripe test mode vs live mode
- Removed old dashboard
- Pre-release for 2.4
- Added plugin upgrade functionality to accommodate future database changes
- Created new transfer log database table
- Added instance of core WP table class
- Updated uninstall logic
- Added exception handling for Stripe Connected Account not found (“No such destination”)
- Enhanced so we will only process a webhook if the statement descriptor configured in WooCommerce > Settings > Payments matches the statement descriptor returned in the webhook response
- Fixed bug in webhook check
- Added plugin update checks for licensed instances
- Added licensing
- Moved from a stand-alone WordPress dashboard item to a tab inside WooCommerce Settings
- Merged features into standard WordPress plugin structure
- Sets WooCommerce Stripe Gateway as a plugin dependency
- Removed separate settings for Stripe keys and test/live mode; now gets those settings from the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin
- Eliminated custom styles
- Added an option to exclude sales tax from transfer calculations
- Initial version of the plugin.