Allows user to create up to 20 pages or posts at a time, choosing title, slug, parent, template, status, format, and content via the default WordPress Editor.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
/bulk-page-maker/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Does this support posts also?
Yes! Native post and post format support was added in version 1.1.
- Does this support custom post types as well?
Not at this time, but version 2.0 will support custom post types.
Contributors and Developers
“Bulk Page Maker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Fixed missing admin menu link on non-multisite installations.
- Adds “(Optional)” text to field label for Slug column.
- Adds default WordPress styling for success message.
- Code cleanup.
- Adds support for native post type, including post formats.
- Updates description to include posts as well as pages.
- Updates tags to include posts and bumps stable tag to 4.4.
- Updates FAQs and descriptions.