Bulk Password Protect Post Types allows you to choose one or more post types and set password for all posts within.
- Automatically “reads” all post types on website
- Allows you to set password for all posts within selected post types
- Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/bulk-password” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click Settings or navigate to Settings -> Bulk Password Protect
- Choose one or more post types and password
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Bulk Password Protect Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bulk Password Protect Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable version