A plugin that lets you manage users across all your sites from one place on a multisite install.
If you’d like to check out the code and contribute, join us on GitHub. Pull requests are more than welcome!
- Upload the
bulk-user-managementfolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
The following filters will let you customize the plugin:
bulk_user_management_blogs– array of sites that can be managed
bulk_user_management_parent_page– sets parent page
bulk_user_management_admin_users– array of users by id that the plugin is active for
bulk_user_management_admins_by_username– array of users by username that the plugin is active for
- Why are there no FAQs?
Because you haven’t asked one yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Bulk User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adds a screen option for number of users per page
- Makes it more obvious when an ajax action is loading
- Doesn’t allow current user to remove themself
- Fix fatal error in PHP 5.2
- Initial Release