The Business Rules WordPress Plugin allows site administrators to define conditionally executed actions based on occurring events.
Example use cases
– Build flexible content publishing workflows changes.
– Send customized mails to notify your users about important info.
– Create custom redirections, system messages, …
- Create new rule from WordPress admin > WP Rules.
- Choose a name for this business rule.
- Choose one trigger to fire this business rule with.
- Choose some conditions that will check once this business rule is fired.
- Choose some actions that will occur when this business rule is fired and conditions are met.
- Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Ninja Forms plugin.
Learn more about: Business rules WordPress plugin
- Install either from plugin directory or download it and upload from your WordPress admin panel.
- Activate Business rules plugin.
- You will find an admin menu item called WP Rules.
Contributors and Developers
“Business rules for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors